[External] Re: Request assistance configuring RPZ

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Tue May 28 18:10:28 UTC 2019

To me this looks like it could be done with a bit of programming.
If the addresses of the two hosts needed in 192.168.x.x don't change too
often, a cron job could read those addresses and set them in zurg as
dynamic entries using nsupdate. The time for cron would be smaller than
the TTL of the RRs in their original location.

This is a different look at the task, if not relevant, just ignore.