[patch] GNU/Hurd fixes

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Sun Nov 10 17:26:01 UTC 2019

Samuel,

thanks for the patch. Two remarks - if you don’t mind, submitting patches via gitlab.isc.org is generally preferred, I just have to increase a project limit for new contributors. For the patch - I would prefer to have this stuff in lib/isc/include/platform.h(.in) and include the header instead of scattering the defines all over the place.

(BTW I never understand the Hurd stubbornness of ignoring the PATH_MAX and forcing all random projects to adjust the code while it could be solved in the system headers...)

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC