Delegation not working from slave.

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Fri Oct 4 02:56:28 UTC 2019

On 10/2/19 5:45 AM, John Robson via bind-users wrote:
> Again - I am sure I've missed something obvious, but can't see what.

I'm not completely following what you're doing.  But your wording causes
me to pause, make a comment, and ask for clarification.

Comment:  slave (and master) is not the same thing as delegation.

Question:  Is dns.example.org delegating sub.example.org to
myserver.example.org?  Or is myserver.example.org a slave for some zone
(which I can't clearly extract from your message)?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die