RPZ behavior for authoritative servers

Mik J mikydevel at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 23 23:14:48 UTC 2019

Hello,
I know that the RPZ functionality aims to block/redirect/log DNS queries from the inner network.
What about the authoritative DNS facing the Internet ?
I receive some spam, I get probed on my webservers etc.Many of these annoiyances start with a DNS query.
What is mydomain.org ? My DNS answers 1.2.3.4Then the annoyances starts on port 25 or 80 or 443...
So my question is this one.Is it possible to load a list of IP clients and/or networks that can be called the "zombie list"If a computer from the zombie list wants to resolve mydomain.org, my DNS replies 127.0.0.1 or some IP that are allocated to an antartic network.Then, I never get annoyed.
Something like a mix between RPZ and views on my authoritative DNS servers sitting on Internet.
Thank you