DDNS with extra vhosts...

Crist Clark cjc+bind-users at pumpky.net
Sun Sep 29 17:59:56 UTC 2019

This isn’t really a BIND or DNS problem. There is not a standard way to do
this.

If you’re going for some kind of automation or orchestration of these
services, there are a bunch of different places to build this in, depending
on the tools you are using.

You did mention ISC DHCP. One approach would be to use the server-side
hooks when a lease is created  or renewed. You could add a script that
creates what ever additional names you want.