Full automatic DNSSEC for hosted zones/domains

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Tue Apr 7 20:52:14 UTC 2020

Am 07.04.2020 um 10:55 schrieb Matthias Fechner:
> After bind was reloaded/restarted, it automatically creates the required
> keys and fully maintain the zone, do key rollover, everything required
> fully by itself?

I got a private email pointing my to some webinars explaining the dnssec.
I found them here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MheHMWCOTvE&list=PLUwyH0o3uuICgnbQj_lQajRI_CzewZr7q

I can really recommend this.
It brings a lot of information nicely explained, very very helpful!

I will continue with the series and will come back with some more
specific questions ;)

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook