BIND9 DoT/DoH - request for comments

Witold Kręcicki wpk at isc.org
Wed Apr 15 19:40:07 UTC 2020

Hello All,
I'm currently working on DoH/DoT design - most specifically, the configuration
syntax that will be used to set up DoH/DoT. Since removing or modifying
options in named.conf is very hard I want it to be done properly - hence this
request for comments. The current design document is here:
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/-/wikis/DoT/DoH-Design

Feel free to comment either here on the mailing list or on the following
ticket in our Gitlab:
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/-/issues/1144

We especially look forward for feedback from people who are actively using
DoT/DoH - what are other implementations doing well, what are they missing?

Witold Kręcicki