bind-users Digest, Vol 3427, Issue 1

Steve Egbert s.egbert at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 23 17:54:37 UTC 2020

On 4/23/20 3:39 AM, bind-users-request at lists.isc.org wrote:
> Where would you like bug reports sent to?  GitHub, your email, elsewhere?

Site: https://github.com/egberts/vim-syntax-bind-named

Issue: https://github.com/egberts/vim-syntax-bind-named/issues

```bash
git clone https://github.com/egberts/vim-syntax-bind-named.git
```

> E.g. deny-answer-addresses and deny-answer-aliases don't highlight
> properly when they have the except-from { ... } and this throws off the
> rest of the file.  Remarking except-froms returns normal syntax
> highlighting.
>
> deny-answer-addresses { ... } except-from { ... };
> deny-answer-aliases { ... } except-from { ... };

Feh.   Really thought I saw 'except from' as two separate Bind clause
keywords for the 'deny-answer-*' options.

Fixed it as 'exceptDASHfrom' and pushed it to said Github.