Bind 9.11.13 - inline re-signing stops

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Wed Feb 19 06:16:49 UTC 2020

Matthew,

thank you for the report. Indeed, we have received some more reports about this particular issue and we are currently investigating it.

We would appreciate if anybody who encounters the problem could dump the core first before restarting the named, so we have more evidence to analyze.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC