BIND - in loop rewrite zone serial no.

FUSTE Emmanuel emmanuel.fuste at thalesgroup.com
Tue Jan 28 16:12:32 UTC 2020

Le 28/01/2020 à 16:49, Milan Jeskynka Kazatel a écrit :
> Hello Tony,
>
> thank you for the response,
>
> If I correctly understand, Bind should have an option to specify how
> many records could be signed at the same time. Then in the zone with
> 250 records it should be 3 times in the row - as you mentioned: "53
> records at a time" if it could be the number of records which can be
> handled at the same time.
>
> Then how to achieve to resign the whole zone in one step? Which config
> option should be affected?
Why do you want to do that ? For what purpose ?
Your bind is working as expected, resigning the zone incrementally with
self tuned signing batches for minimal operational request serving impacts.
Let bind take care of all of theses details for you with it
auto-maintain mode. You do not want to go back to manual signature
maintenance/manual signing, trust me.

Emmanuel.