DNS Misconfiguration on- http://cyberia.net.sa/

Michael De Roover isc at nixmagic.com
Sat Jun 6 02:55:26 UTC 2020

Wholeheartedly agreed. Not to mention that it's extremely rude to demand
fame/money like that. These are not security researchers, they're skids.

(Please disregard the previous email, pressed the wrong reply button and
realized it too late..)

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Michael De Roover