BIND Masters and slaves

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Mon Jun 15 20:35:03 UTC 2020

We have decided to put the list into general moderation because it feels like there is nothing substantive to add on this topic and it seems like we might benefit from a cooling off period before anyone gets more upset. We will push through any posts on any other topic (about BIND anyway), and will remove the moderation flag in a day or two.

If anyone wants to object, they can email me directly, or just mail to the list and I will see it even if it isn’t posted.

Vicky