New BIND releases ... 9.16.4: build, 'fatal error: lmdb.h: No such file or directory'

PGNet Dev pgnet.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 05:18:19 UTC 2020

> but whether lmdb inclusion/usage now _functions_ correctly with that^ cleanup, i have yet to verify.
> checking now ...

iiuc @

	https://bind9.readthedocs.io/en/latest/manpages.html
	"The configuration is saved in a file called viewname.nzf (or, if named(8) is compiled with liblmdb, an LMDB database file called viewname.nzd)."

the 'nzd2nzf'

	system/nzd2nzf/prereq.sh
		if [ -z "$NZD" ]; then
		        echo_i "This test requires LMDB support (--with-lmdb)"
		        exit 255
		fi

tests that lmdb function -- 1st to create, then convert, the .nzd.  complete?  dunno ...

in any case, with that^ workaround, lmdb test looks ok

	sh run.sh nzd2nzf
		S:nzd2nzf:2020-06-18T22:10:47-0700
		T:nzd2nzf:1:A