Question about Recommended stress test tools for bind.

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Jun 26 10:28:06 UTC 2020

On 25.06.20 12:43, Chuck Aurora wrote:
>I don't know what you are looking for, but I would recommend NOT
>using rndc stats:
>
>https://kb.isc.org/docs/aa-00769

if you want to say that xml statistics are better than rndc stads, I admin
that they are kind fo better solution, however, I haven't found anything
better for cacti, that could process those than what we currently have:

https://docs.cacti.net/usertemplate:host:bind9.7

snmp support would be great.

Microsoft dick is soft to do no harm