Compile error Bind 9.16.1 on MacOS 10.14.6

Larry Stone lstone19 at stonejongleux.com
Tue Mar 24 23:20:01 UTC 2020

Mark, that’s what I always thought until today. But after Ondrej’s reply, although I already had the command line tools installed and had updated them with each major MacOS update, I did a Xcode-select --install which reinstalled them. Still no good on the bind compile. So did a full update of Xcode to the latest for my MacOS version and then bind built fine. But my Xcode was very, very old - version 7. Current is 11.x (11.3.1 for MacOS Mojave, 11.4 for Catalina).

--
Larry Stone
lstone19 at stonejongleux.com