DoH plugin for BIND

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat May 2 23:42:44 UTC 2020

Dont waste your time trying to argue with that troll

google his name, he's well banned on many lists, he was moderated on
this list as well, seems he's changed his user@ to get around it. He's
been quiet for a while thought he learned his lesson, but leopards never
change their spots.

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate any part of
this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.