DNS Queries Using API - BIND9

Vadim Pavlov pvm_job at mail.ru
Mon May 11 06:37:06 UTC 2020

Good idea. It may work. I’m using Intra for 1.5 years (with my DNS) and actually didn’t try it likely my DoH “old” proxy probably doesn’t support it.
With nginx it should be possible if these open source clients support it.
For Win/Mac/Linux there should be some open source DoH clients (backup will be using it just in browsers).

Vadim