Compile errors for Bind 9.16.1 on RHEL7.x and RHEL 6.X [ Issue resolved on RHEL 7.X ]

Bhangui, Sandeep - BLS CTR Bhangui.Sandeep at bls.gov
Tue May 19 16:09:36 UTC 2020

Hello

Finally got time to work on this and happy to report that the  compile was successful for 9.16.3 on RHEL 7.X.

What it needed was just the installation of  libuv-devel package to be installed on RHEL 7.X

So basically addition of two libuv packages on RHEL 7.X resolved the compile issue for me.

Now moving to address the issue on RHEL 6.X.

Thanks
Sandeep