How to generate ZSK key with one year valid

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Fri Nov 13 15:08:34 UTC 2020

Ramesh,

DNSKEY records doesn’t have validity (only the metadata do), so perhaps it would be a good time to describe what you are doing, what you are expecting and what you are experiencing.

Letting us guessing all of these is waste of our and your time and it is bit disrespectful to anybody willing to help you.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)