NXDOMAIN problems

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Tue Nov 17 07:14:59 UTC 2020

Ross,

I don’t have an answer for you what’s happening, but it would help you with the debugging if you see what happens on the wire? Using wireshark is usually helpful.

Also reviewing named.conf after you made the networking change might help and sharing the anonymized named.conf might trigger somebody with similar experience.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)