Two copies of recent posts

Paul Kosinski bind at iment.com
Mon Nov 23 02:56:34 UTC 2020

I've been getting two identical copies of recent posts to this list
(such as this item). This only started happening in the past 24 hours
or so. Is anyone else seeing this?

Upon examination of the headers of the two copies, it looks like ISC's
list-servers are doing the duplication.

(The first part of the actual message follows the headers.)

---------
 by lists.isc.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 026B967ED73;
 Sun, 22 Nov 2020 23:47:23 +0000 (UTC)