forwarders used in order or based on RTT ?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sun Oct 18 18:32:06 UTC 2020

On 16 Oct 2020, at 08:36, Bob Harold <rharolde at umich.edu> wrote:
> That is certainly not obvious.  How do I request improving the manual?
>
> "in turn" would seem to imply "in order", and the order would logically be the order I listed them.]

I disagree. In turn means one is tried, then if that fails the next is tried. There is no implication at all that the order they are tried in is the order specified.

It would not hurt anything to say they were tried in turn accords to RTT, but as it stands the documentation doesn’t say what you think it says.

Again, "in turn" doesn’t mean "in the order I expect" it simply means one after another until all are checked (or one succeeds).

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"Wuh, I think so, Brain, but I prefer Space Jelly."