Upgrading from 9.14.12 to 9.16.4 - with existing DNSSEC zones

Duncan duncan at isn-portal.de
Thu Sep 3 10:36:07 UTC 2020

I think, I 've found the problem...

Read in the documentation: "UDP network ports used for listening can no longer simultaneously be used for sending traffic."

I had listen-on, notify-source and transfer-source all set to the same IP and Port (53). Setting notify-source and transfer-source to different ports seems to solve my problems.

Under 9.14.12 there were no problems - that's the difference to 9.16.4, which caused my problems.