[Question] About migration for 9.11.X to 9.16.X.

Petr Menšík pemensik at redhat.com
Tue Aug 24 19:37:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

I would recommend reading Release notes for BIND 9.16.0 and 9.14.0 as
primary source of key differences. They include most of important
differences. I don't know about good summary at single place.

Regards,

Petr

On 8/19/21 7:35 AM, Techs-yama wrote:
> Hi BIND users all.
>
> I'm thinking about BIND Version migration for 9.11.X to 9.16.X.
> Also,  I'm about to check the different default config value and
> config parameters for the purpose of that now.
>
> I would like to ask you all.
> Are there any other points of observe carefully when migrating versions?
>   e.g.)Behaves differently, Added 9.16.X only new features, etc.
> also, Is there any documentation that might be helpful?
>
> Best regards.

Petr Menšík
Software Engineer
Red Hat, http://www.redhat.com/
email: pemensik at redhat.com
PGP: DFCF908DB7C87E8E529925BC4931CA5B6C9FC5CB