non-improving referral

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Wed Jul 7 08:17:38 UTC 2021

On 2021 Jul 05, at 18:20, Mark Andrews <marka at isc.org> wrote:
> On 6 Jul 2021, at 06:40, @lbutlr <kremels at kreme.com> wrote:
>> DNS format error from 64.70.78.82#53 resolving ok.contact/NS for 127.0.0.1#16749: non-improving referra
>
> This is an error with the delegation of ok.contact.  The NS records at the delegation point do not match those at the zone apex.

Ah, thank you. I should have realized that was a domain.

Too many TLDs. Why in my day, in my day there were like 5 and that was good enough for everyone! .edu .org .com… Three! There were three! :)

--
Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that
made sense from things she found in gift shops.