Sorry

Peter legacyone at virginmedia.com
Thu Jul 22 19:43:06 UTC 2021

I have come to the conclusion that I am being punished!

I have moved heaven and earth to get 9.16.19 to work and only seem to
work on another old system Core™2 Duo that I installed win 7 activated
it then upgrade to win10 only that system work with 9.16.19 on another
system I remove NICs uninstalled/reinstalled MS visual C++ and then to
top it off my new system for DNS got fully reinstalled! With
MediaCreationTool21H1 win 10 did 9.16.19 work on that with a simple
config that worked on my old Core™2 Duo? No I have wasted hours trying
to work out why this problem is happening to me...and I can only think
of one reason I am being punished and the dark side of me is saying that
the dev have coded bind not to work on my system they know about...yes
that is crazy but I'm out of ideals short from building another system
and buy another win10 key.