ITS THE NUMBER OF CORES/THREADS

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Thu Jul 29 13:17:13 UTC 2021

Hi,

FTR I spent some time today trying to reproduce the issue and I can’t reproduce it locally,
so it must be something else than just simple number of workers.

The associated issue is here: https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/-/issues/2837

If anybody experiencing the issue was to go through the hassle of building a Debug version
of `named` in a local Visual Studio 2017, I can pass a recipe.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej at isc.org