should I be seeing piles of gnuism extensions in the test suite?

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Fri Jul 30 14:38:48 UTC 2021

While running the testsuite for 9.11.26 on a strict UNIX system I see :

.
.
.
I:autosign:  resigned after the active KSK is deleted - stage 2: Verify
that DNSKEY
I:autosign:  is now signed with the ZSK. (87)
I:autosign:check that zone with active and inactive ZSK and active KSK
is properly
I:autosign:  resigned after the active ZSK is deleted - stage 2: Verify
that zone
I:autosign:  is now signed with the KSK. (88)
I:autosign:checking for out-of-zone NSEC3 records after ZSK removal (89)
I:autosign:check that DNAME at apex with NSEC3 is correctly signed
(auto-dnssec maintain) (90)
I:autosign:checking that DNAME is not treated as a delegation when
signing (91)
I:autosign:exit status: 1
find: bad option -or
find: [-H | -L] path-list predicate-list
xargs: illegal option -- 0
find: bad option -print0
findxargs: : [-H | -L] path-list predicate-list
Usage: xargs: [-t] [-p] [-e[eofstr]] [-E eofstr] [-I replstr]
[-i[replstr]] [-L #] [-l[#]] [-n # [-x]] [-s size] [cmd [args ...]]
R:autosign:FAIL
E:autosign:Fri Jul 30 14:34:57 GMT 2021
S:builtin:Fri Jul 30 14:34:57 GMT 2021
T:builtin:1:A