No more support for windows

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jun 5 18:28:10 UTC 2021

Am 05.06.21 um 19:15 schrieb Ondřej Surý:
> Folks, I would appreciate if we can say on the topic. Specifically, I consider this rhetorical discussion on the meaning of the word “portable” neither useful to the subscribers of this list nor productive.

besides that - i didn't hear a serious reasoning for a native named
binary on windows these days and given there are tons of ways running a
linux binary compared to 20 years ago i call it a waste of time

* it eats time better invested
* it makes code more complex
* more complex code implies more errors