No more support for windows

Danny Mayer mayer at pdmconsulting.net
Thu Jun 10 15:19:09 UTC 2021

You might want to consider using the BIND9 docker image. With docker and
kubernetes which has an internal load balancer you can run this on any
Windows platform and don't need anything special. You point to the IP
address of the kubernetes load balancer and it takes care of where to
find the docker named image. This is separate from the utilities like
dig. Setting up the configuration and the zones is a little more work
but you won't need to worry about keeping uptodate on the Windows images.

Danny