My FC33->FC34 bind-chroot upgrade notes

G.W. Haywood bind at jubileegroup.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 06:54:52 UTC 2021

Hi there,

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021, ToddAndMargo wrote:

Re: My FC33->FC34 bind-chroot upgrade notes

> I hope this is the last time I have to revise this!

Unfortunately perhaps not.

> # means root
> $ means user

Sometimes, in your configuration file extracts, you use '#' meaning
'this line is a comment'.  I guess this is a write-up for a novice.
The non-novices here have overlooked it, but I'm much closer to the
novice end of the BIND user spectrum than they are and If I were a
*complete* novice, I'd find these uses of '#' very confusing.

--

73,
Ged.