FW: Windows support has been discontinued in BIND 9.17+ (Was: Important: A significant flaw is present in June BIND releases 9.16.17 and 9.17.14)

Richard T.A. Neal richard at richardneal.com
Sat Jun 19 19:48:23 UTC 2021

Yes, nothing means good.

The next thing to check, depending upon how you have your logging configured, is whether any clues are being written to the default.log.

But to do that you’d need to configure logging, and possibly crank-up the debug level as well. I guess it depends on whether you want to continue pursuing this.

Sorry that I couldn’t be of more help,

Richard.