Windows support has been discontinued in BIND 9.17+ (Was: Important: A significant flaw is present in June BIND releases 9.16.17 and 9.17.14)

alcol alcol alcol at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 20:20:45 UTC 2021

Windows install read regisyty key (if exist)
if u have an old install it will be installed on previous path
if not and u'r aware u can edit registry and install it where u like

yes today I seen path but tought to whay I just wrote here and jumped any reply.

In all case, find ur named-checkconf and execute it properly