hardware requirements

Anand Buddhdev anandb at ripe.net
Thu Mar 4 08:45:00 UTC 2021

Hello Shubham,

Running a DNS resolver service that can handle a million queries/s isn't
a simple matter of just installing some servers and clicking some
buttons. You need to have a clear and well-structured project that
considers many things. Hardware requirements are just a very small part
of it, and even then, asking for hardware requirements based on just one
metric like the query rate is rather amateurish.

Regards,
Anand