took a while to figure out why all your tests fail

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Fri May 7 20:00:08 UTC 2021

No, the tests run fine on BSDs, there are no gnuisms.

Solaris just isn’t on our supported platform list and it should really make an effort to be more compatible with the rest of the world. find -print0 and xargs -0 might not be exactly POSIX.1, but it’s important for safe passing of filenames.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.