BIND 'max-cache-size' Value on FreeBSD-13.0

Borja Marcos borjam at sarenet.es
Fri Sep 10 08:29:48 UTC 2021

> On 9 Sep 2021, at 06:59, Mark Tinka <mark at tinka.africa> wrote:
>
> 2.5 days in, and 9.11 is still running good, with no crashing.
>
> Safe to say that this memory leak is definitely an issue with 9.16.

Which version of libuv are you using? I am running 1.41 and the latest is 1.42.

I haven’t seen that behavior and my recursives handle about 100,000 requests per minute.

Just in case I have updated libuv on one of them.

Also, did you install bind 9.16 from ports or from a package? From ports, which options
did you enable?

Cheers,

Borja.