Notice of plan to deprecate map zone file format

Ondřej Surý ondrej at isc.org
Fri Sep 10 19:12:00 UTC 2021

For the record, there’s small typo below - the stable major version where we plan to remove the map format is 9.18. E.g. this will happen in the next stable release rather than in 9.20 that’s going to be released in ~2024.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.