8.2.1 ndc restart trouble

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Oct 12 02:21:05 UTC 1999

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Paul A Vixie wrote:

> "ndc restart" in 8.2.2 goes to some lengths to ensure that the previous
> named is dead before it starts a new one.  see src/bin/ndc/ndc.c::stop_named().

Thanks for the tip.  I guess I can give 8.2.2t6b a try before resorting to
8.1.2.  There aren't any known issues with it on Linux (Red Hat 6.1) and
glibc 2.1.2, are there?

 Jon Lewis *jlewis at lewis.org*|  Spammers will be winnuked or
 System Administrator        |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Atlantic Net                |  to get the job done.
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________