8.2.3 - maybe a problem

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Thu Jul 20 20:05:53 UTC 2000

    Date:        Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:05:50 -0700
    From:        Paul A Vixie <vixie at mibh.net>

  | that CAN happen.

OK.

  | i've figured out an architecturally clean way to do this, which will fix
  | the munnari problem without any help from douglas adams.

Yes, that looks like it should work (though now there's no need to turn
off the needs bits one at a time, might as well just set needs = 0; before
the signals are unblocked).   I'll give it a try over the weekend.

  | there ought to be some way to route those refusals to /dev/null?

Yes, I expect so, I haven't looked yet (I only disabled recursion a
few days ago - for now, truncating the log file every 4 hours is
working...)

kre