Serial number zero and sequence space arithmetic

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Tue Jul 11 19:08:45 UTC 2000

No, I believe it just invokes it without supplying a serial number which is
equivalent. (not actually looking at the source)

Regardless, named-xfer's input != named's internal processing of the serial.
Named-xfer doesn't need to think as much about the serial number.

--
Joe Rhett                                         Chief Technology Officer
JRhett at ISite.Net                                      ISite Services, Inc.

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/