prand_conf.h files question

Loomis, Rip GILBERT.R.LOOMIS at saic.com
Wed Nov 29 19:40:11 UTC 2000

Danny--
AFAIK, the criteria is "programs whose output
changes significantly over time".  Ideally
they also should be files that are installed
by default, as many as possible (10-12?) and
ones that come back with a response quickly.

Doing a dir of C:\WINNT\TEMP might
get some randomness, but looking in the IE
or Netscape cache directories would probably
be better (I'm assuming you're doing this
on NT to fix the "FIXME" that Larry Tremblay
had left in there.)

Other than that...hmm... NET VIEW might work,
ARP seems pretty boring on my NT box...and
NET STATISTICS WORKSTATION looks promising.

Hope this helps, and please let me know if
there's anything I can do to help with the
BIND on NT port...

Rip Loomis		Voice Number: (410) 953-6874
Senior Security Engineer
Center for Information Security Technology
http://www.cist.saic.com