Final pre-publication draft of the 9.1.0 perf writeup.

Rick Jones raj at cup.hp.com
Wed Feb 14 23:00:23 UTC 2001

Folks,

Attached to this message is a draft of a writeup on my examination of
the perf of the BIND 9.1.0 named. I am sending it to bind-workers prior
to publishing it on the net to get some sanity checking. Feel free to
send any and all feedback you might have. I hope to kick this out to the
net by Friday.

sincerely,

rick jones
--
ftp://ftp.cup.hp.com/dist/networking/misc/rachel/
feel free to email, OR post, but please do NOT do BOTH...