Event ID source incorrect for BIND 8.2.3 NT port

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Sat May 5 04:25:39 UTC 2001

> >The man page says
> >
> >reload
> >         Causes named to check the serial numbers of all primary and secondary
> >         zones and to reload those that have changed (uses the HUP signal.)

> I couldn't find this man page.  Where exactly is it?  The only one I found
> for ndc does not mention the commands explicitly.

Hm - you're right. This one was on a system with an older version of BIND
it appears. 8.2.3 is very non-specific.

Anyway - as I said earlier this issue appears to be a non-issue.

--
Joe Rhett                                         Chief Technology Officer
JRhett at ISite.Net                                      ISite Services, Inc.

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/