drafts of write-ups on 9.2.0rc8 perf

Rick Jones raj at cup.hp.com
Tue Nov 6 23:42:45 UTC 2001

Brad Knowles wrote:

> At 12:31 PM -0800 11/6/01, Rick Jones wrote:
>
> >  I have been doing my usual netperf thing against bind 9.2.0rc8, and
> >  a bit against 8.2.5 and have some small papers ready do go online.
> >  I thought I'd run them past you first for your perusal.
>
>         Hmm.  Which files are you talking about?  I only see the
> following files in this directory which have been created or modified
> in 2001:

The two files were attachements to the original message. I've not yet
put them up on ftp.cup.hp.com pending comments from the folks on
bind-workers.

rick jones

BTW, I have confirmed that I am indeed on bind-workers, so no need for
cc's...

feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com  but NOT BOTH...