Using $GENERATE on KEY & TXT RRs?

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ottawa.on.ca
Sat Aug 3 16:09:06 UTC 2002

    David> (you can't put KEY subtype in the question section....)

  Yes, and no proposal so far has changed this anyway.
  We, as users, see NO PROBLEM. We've said this repeatedly.

  We are deploying NOW. We are doing so with DNSSEC, and having no problems.
We are the ones pushing DNSSEC.

  If you want to kill the momentum behind DNSSEC, then let go ahead with the
draft.

] mcr at sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[