inline or attachments?

Peter Losher Peter_Losher at isc.org
Sun Mar 13 06:47:34 UTC 2005

Rick Jones wrote:
> Is bind-workers an "inline" list or an attachments list?  I have a bunch of
> compiler warnings from a 64-bit compile on HP-UX 11.11 with the latest compilers
> (32-bit compilation failed without the latest patches - that mail was sent to
> bind9-workers not sure if that actually goes anywhere these days?) and am
> wondering what the best way to pass them on would be.

You can send them inline or as text attachments.  Any non-text
attachments will be removed before the mail is sent on to list subscribers.

As for bind9-workers, that list has been folded into bind-workers, and
mail sent to the former address will be passed on to the latter. :)

Best Wishes - Peter
--
Peter_Losher at isc.org | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"

-- File: signature.asc