how to find what features/options added between releases?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Jun 13 18:53:25 UTC 2007

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Rob Austein wrote:

> > > Does this work? It doesn't show anything for me.
> >
> > 	If you get the order of the CHANGES wrong you won't get
> > 	anything.

I tried both orders. I saw your example had newer first. It didn't work
for me. So I provided the patch (to my earlier email) that did work for
me.

Note that with my patch, the order still matters. First argument (to perl)
is the newer CHANGES.

> If that's easily detectable it'd be nice to whine about it rather than
> doing nothing.  If not, oh well.

Could report if no output to show usage.

  Jeremy C. Reed