9.4.2b1 -> 9.4.2rc1 libisc.so interface change

Adam Tkac atkac at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 11:53:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've got report that libisc.so has interface revision number 33 in 9.4.2rc1 (had 32 in 9.4.2b1). I think maintenance releases should keep API/ABI because changes like this will break other applications. Better should be keep old interface for compatibility and remove it in next major release. Btw change of socket_eventlist_delete function doesn't worry me but that all programs linked to libisc.so have to be relinked is my problem.

Adam