My "Split DNS" doesn't work...

Rafael Guedes de Souza rafael at iptrust.com.br
Fri Apr 9 17:16:29 UTC 2010

I have installed on my name Server bind-9, and I try to configure Internal and External zone for my domain at same Server. I look some documentations, but I still have some dificultie to do this.

My named.conf :

options

{

        directory "/var/named";

        dump-file               "data/cache_dump.db";

        statistics-file         "data/named_stats.txt";

        memstatistics-file      "data/named_mem_stats.txt";

};

logging

{

        channel default_debug {

                file "data/named.run";

                severity dynamic;

        };

};

view "internal"

{

        match-clients           { localnets; };

        match-destinations      { localnets; };

        include "/etc/named.root.hints";

        include "/etc/named.rfc1912.zones";

        zone "domain.com.br.internal" {

                type master;

                file "data/domain.com.br.internal.zone";

        };

};

view    "external"

{

        match-clients           { any; };

        match-destinations      { any; };

        recursion no;

        allow-query-cache { none; };

        include "/etc/named.root.hints";

        zone "domain.com.br.external" {

                type master;

                file "data/domain.com.br.external.zone";

                allow-transfer { 200.200.200.200; 200.200.200.201; };

                notify yes;

        };

};

When I use this resolver into my local network, bind match my connection on viewinternal correctly, but I GO to the internet search the information about domain.com.br.

Sorry for my poor English.

Obs:

My Server works chrooted.

Atenciosamente,

Rafael Guedes de Souza
Analista de Suporte

ipTrust Tecnologia Ltda - Florianópolis/SC
Fone Com. +55 48 3333 1551
Fone Cel.   +55 48 8431 1121

IronPort Systems Partner
Riverbed Tecnhology Partner