9.7.0rc1 auto-dnssec control of RRSIG generation

Evan Hunt each at isc.org
Mon Jan 4 15:48:22 UTC 2010

> I did a quick scan in Bv9ARM and found precious little documentation

Yeah, sorry about that. :(

> about the new stuff, only a few lines. Can I suggest some more text -
> where you also make these thoughts visible - to deflect a barrage of
> questions in the future? :-)

bind9/README.dnssec--and the other README.* files on other topics--have
some information that hasn't made it into the ARM yet.  (The plan is, as
more formal documentation gets written, the README files will go away.)

I have no problem with the barrage of questions, though.  If nothing else,
it'll help us figure out which parts need the most documenting...

Evan Hunt -- each at isc.org
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.